Monday, May 3, 2010

cant online =(

oh my god , again , i was forgot my blog =.= , well u know , im not a blog lover , haha XD
and i also long time didnt go read through my fren's blogs , i jx went their blog and read thr , jx realised they had upload alot "story" .

Last friday , heavy rain with thunder , i already switch off computer and unplug wire , after the rain , my bro wanna to online , but don know what happen , cannot online at all !!
my house area , Subang Perdana , here nobody can online at all , why ? what happen ?!
i think most likely is the Thunder break the internet line , damn !! The next day (which is labour day , saturday ) and sunday are public holiday , so nobody wil come for repair the line , charmm ... so have no choice lo , have to wait until monday ..
without computer , reli so boring , nowadays human cant live without internet ?!
lucky still got TV , haha XD

2 comments:

  1. hahha.. nice post !!! Ermmm how to say leh ???For me, i'm really cannot without internet wan during at office but if at home without internet is ok for me because usually i will watch tv at home ;)

    ReplyDelete