Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FREE steamboat buffet ^^

28/6/09 Sunday , my birthday is OVER !!!!!!!!!!

but my college friends ( Xiao Xuen and Xiao Li ) bring me out and belanja me Steamboat buffet !!
haha can save cost again...

xiaoXuen drive car to my house, she is not sure the way of coming my house !!
haha lucky got Xiao Li , but she also agak-agak only...
haha... Lucky they can come until Subang Perdana laa... (my house area)

decide to go Sunway Yuan steamboat , but when reach there , alot people are standing and sitting outside for waiting !! walaoo... YUAN got soooooooo many customerssss !!!!!!!!

We are hungry so NOT decide to wait . Then go opposite of YUAN eat steamboat . The restaurant name call SUMMER.
ermm... SUMMER also steamboat buffet.. but why so big different ahh... here don't have much of customers.... the steamboat soup we order Tom Yam and "Cheng Tong" , i miss YUAN restaurant Tom Yam soup !!!!
after steamboat , sure is eat ice cream laaa...
woww.. got 6type of ice cream : Durian , Chocolate , Jagung, Stawberry, Vanilla and dont know. haha i dun know what its call la.. im like Durian ice cream !!! yunmmmmmyyyyyyyyy ~~

after that, go Xiao Xuen house, bcoz she wan take bath, then sit at her house nothing do, play with N.G ( her dog) , bla bla blaaaa ~
Nobody fetch me balik rumah , then jx overnight at XiaoLi house loo...Xuen oso overnight at XiaoLi house , haha mayb she cant sleep without me !! hahaha~

At the night , me and Xuen watch 仁心解码 ( HK drama) , XiaoLi was sleeping ~
watched until 3am something , i tak boleh tahan liao, so sleepy , then leave Xuen watch alone, hehe ..... She is too GENGGGG , watched until 6pm something , walaooo ~ really GENGGG

No comments:

Post a Comment