Tuesday, June 30, 2009

my birthday 12am

Present from Kok Kit and Matthew ^^


Friday midnight 12a.m. , Ding-Ding ~ (27/6/09) my birthday ^^

Now i'm waiting for my friends (primary school ) coming to my house for celebrate my birthday, haha~ actually its a surprise for me but one of them (Lew Shen) had told me the planning , they decided 11.59pm come my house for giving me a surprise, because Lew Shen scare tonight im not at home so he notice me have to stay at home , haha he scare everybody come until my house liao then all have to go back home...

Hehe... i was waiting for them when the clock reach 12am !!!!
at the moment.. feel very happy to wait them .. suddenly i heard outside got car parking sound , then i thought is them !! then i go and see , iskkkk its NOT them , ok fine ~ i stil waiting for them even feel abit sleepy.
before they reach my house , i received a sms , thought some of them calling me go outside , haha its NOT , its my friend sms wish me hapi b'day.. was received alot of msg from friendsssss...

yeahhhh... finally they (LewShen, Kok Kit, Gen Von, WenYee and Ping Shian) reach my house by van... haha... when i go out meet them , WenYee and Kok Kit stil hide behind van. Woww, was abit "surprise" when saw LewShen's hair , he was colour his hair, ermm feel the colour is for bad-boy , but looks suitable for him. hehe doesnt mean he is a bad boy laa.

Got received present ( from kokkit and matthew) and cake ( LewShen) , its quite a good day for me . At that night, sing birthday song and eat cake , sure it is compulsory laa.. hehe.. after that , play a stupid game , it also can call a childish game.. haha..

using card and play turtle ( 乌龟) , those who lose then drink the 100 plus on table , there got two 100plus who drink half and not yet finish , and we don't know who is the owner of the 100plus , haha lucky i didnt lose .. haha... kok kit and wenyee were lose !! he (kokkit) really finish drink the 100plus !! hahaha...
but she (wenyee) didnt drink it !!

after that.. continues the childish card game loo... now the punishment is different laa... those who lose then use rubber bend to shoort leg base... isskkk... i was lose 2 times ( if no wrong) , still remember the SAKIT !!! nvm.. i got balas dendam , hehehhe....

haha we play until 3am.. and they all have to balik rumah looo....
thanks my friends for giving me a nice birthday ^^

ooppsss... didnt take any picture on that night ... but the picture is already in my heart ... i love it ^^

2 comments:

  1. wah so surprising
    very hard to keep this relationship since primary school until college now
    So u must keep and cherish this relationship lol...
    Happy birthday ~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuppp.... i very thanks my fren (wenyee),
    she is the planner... ^^

    ReplyDelete