Monday, July 27, 2009

Bad day ( car die at half way )

27/7/09 Monday..

after class 6.15pm , i drive alone back home...very jam at bridge !! because got somebody' car problem then stop at the jalan raya...
suddenly i saw my car tangki water was boiled , the needle was touch the red point !!
walaooooo~ scary ~~ i don't know what to do bcoz the first face this problem !!! very scare the car suddenly BOOM !!!
Immediary stop the car at side of the round-about and close enjin, ... , feel no oxygen !! bcoz no air-con and didnt open window .. =.= then i start the car and move down the window , suddenly cannot start the car enjin !!! OMG !! then close enjin and wait ~ OMG enjin still cannot start !! try and try and try still fail !!!!
Then call my dad , nobody answer phone ... T.T
call my eldest brother , nobody answer again ... T.T
call my mother , nobody answer again .. T.T
call my fren KoKkit , nobody answer again .. T.T
call my fren Matthew , he is a person won't reject ppl and sure give help, he was at KL !!! T.T
what the hell !!!! why like that !!!! feel want to cry liao ~~
very scare got people suddenly stop his car and come over me !!! lucky it doesnt happen..
but all the car went through also look at me !!!
i feel bad... feel bad... feel bad... feel bad....
finally my mom drive Volvo come and help , bla bla bla... finally the enjin can start !!!
After tat i drive the Volve back home and she drive the STUPID car go service.........

4 comments:

  1. wah..actually what happen with your car??? why didnt call me?? i sure give u a help de wor haha...but need to charge rm 50 $_$

    ReplyDelete
  2. bcoz i know u wil charge me so i not decided to call u for help... hahaha...
    ermmm is the tanggi water problem...
    now i dont dare to drive the car jorr...
    scare sei me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. if the road jam & car move very slowly for the long time then tangki water's temperature will increase de. so but your car is auto then seldom will BOOM de wor, normally manual car la. But anywa, next time really my help then just call me lol and i give u 50% discount lol haha k^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahhh.... still got 50% discount gehh ahh...
    haha i need help sure wil call u geh if really cant help any helper la.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete