Friday, July 3, 2009

Wong Kok Char Chan Teng @ Sunway Pyramid

3/7/09 Friday Night.

haha.. the same night again ~
after Sakae Sushi , we ( YeeLeng , FeeVien & Me ) wait for ChooiMun end of work (10pm).
Then we went Wong Kok to have another dinner !!! Im FULL ~ and jx order a drink and "Sai Toh Si" <-- Of couse share share eat laa... bcoz im really in full by that time..



this is my best friend , FeeVien , showing her half face , because she feel her left face is nicer than her right face... hahahahaha


haha....she ( ChooiMun) thinking of someone over the rainbow ~~~~~~


After yam cha + dinner , then take lift , bla bla bla ~~ balik rumah tidur ~~

4 comments:

  1. wah.. so fast upload our pic lioa. so nice leh. can send to me??? u curi curi take munmun pic ar?? later she angry mou???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaa.... she wont so "small gas" de laa.. hahhaa... ehh... u copy and paste here lo if u wan the pic , bcoz i deleted the pic in my hp ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh... why u so fast delete lioa de??? nvm la, fv tag to my facebook lioa, i copy from there la... Chooi mun see lioa your blog lol and she say she was very angry wor with the picture...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhaa.. ya mehh
    she got sms me said she saw my blog..
    and she didnt scold me.. hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete