Friday, June 25, 2010

Ji-Muii gathering =)

25/6/2010 Friday =)

today has gathering with my Ji-muii which are Flower Fish , Watermelon Vien, Wu-Shou-Lou, and Mong-Zhu-eye.

2days later is my 20th birthday. OH NOOO !! my age start with number "2" soon !!!
Went to BBQ Praza have dinner , its NICE not bcoz of the food , is bcoz of chit-chating with bestie while eating =)

had received hand-made birthday card from my bestie , FeeVien and YeeLeng =)

This is the card made from Fvien . ♥ ♥


This is the card made by YeeLeng . firstly i though this a normal A4 paper is reuse and recycle her office' paper bcoz got alot of wordsss , lucky Fish is not that Kiam-Siap ! XD
its long essay she wrote for me..... its really look like a normal A4 paper but , Fish , don worry i wont throw it , bcoz its the 1st time u "hand-made card" for me , and i think might be the last one also . =.=
For this card , i wil gv u .. ermm... 88% =) ♥ ♥


Random picturessss ::



















Look like Twins !!! XD





hahahah Fish' face so lan ci XD



No comments:

Post a Comment