Monday, June 28, 2010

my 20th birthday (2010) =)

27/6/2010 Sunday.

My birthday today !!!!! plan to Hulu Langat waterfall play with a gang of bestie friendsss =)


The water is damn cold ~~~

(cut the story short short short =p )

After that went Midvelly enjoy our lunch Pizza Hut and celebrate at there... ^^


Make a wish ~ actually i doesnt believe whatever wish u make it will come true , its jx depend on how many effort u put on..


After that go walk around ~ gai gai ~
end of the day , i realised still got another cake , they decided bring the cake to waterfall there and wan throw on my face ! bcoz we need to naik stair and its quite high , so they lazy to take it , hahaha thx for they give up to do that , but the cake was wasted , its melted , cant eat anymore.
haha i knw this blog is damn short , i was play the whole day , its too long if i write it =)
i very enjoy and love my day , thx alot to my beloved friends.
(to see more picture go my facebook photo album. )

No comments:

Post a Comment