Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3/11/09 Tuesday ..

today i very hardworking , hehe drove to college and study at library ...
i very hate to drive !!!! and hate to find parking when no parking !!!! i almost spent 40minute to find parking !!!! wasting petrol !!!! my college dont have enough car park !!!!! i hate it !!!!!
finally i found one parking , the car park was last time i kena saman that place , but i dont care and still parking my car at there , bcoz dont wan to spend my time to find parking anymore !!!

when to library , found a seat , sit down and concentrate study T5 !!! focus focus focus ~ tried so hard to focus on my study ... actually today my purpose of goin to college is bcoz hav English Exam , but i dont even prepare for the exam , haha who care , bcoz the English class and the exam is FREE , but at the end also got a certificate la if u pass ...

T__T finally i also behh tahan liao , bcoz behind me got alot alot of COMPUTER !!!
study until tired , haha but when i go play computer , go online , the tiref feeling was gone... haha.. this is BAD.. my lazy attitude come out again ....

when start playing computer , sure didnt go back and continues study la , then is time to go for the English Exam ,was hungry when sitting the exam , i scare somebody listen my stomach berbunyi , hahaha then keep drink water , but its no use actually , still will hungry ..
i dont know how to do for that paper , jx simply wrote the answer according to my knowledge , hope pass laaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment