Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baskin Robbin Ice Cream ^^

few days ago i was hoping to buy BR ice cream ~~ hoping 31/10/09 somebody will invite me go gai gai ... hahahaa....

finally my fren kimyip and meishen invited me go Asia Cafe eat dinner , at Asia Cafe sure didnt sell BR ice cream laa... but if i stay home then the probability of buy BR is 0% , if go hav dinner with them then the probability might have 10% laaa ... i was hoping kimyip will fetch me go Pyramid buy.. hahaha... but it is very low chance he will purposely drive to Pyramid jx for tat reason... T__T

On the way going to dinner , suddenly rain heavy , i was very happy , hahaha bcoz i suggested go Pyramid to have dinner there , yeappiii ~ he also accept my suggestion .. =D
finally finally finally going to Pyramid ~ now the probability of buy BR is 100% already !! ^^

we had dinner at GasOline , 3 of us long time sit down and chit chat liao... were very enjoy ^^

After dinner , haha .. of coz go to buy my BR laaa.... the normal price was RM46 and after discount was RM31 .... that was the reason for me to buy BR bcoz got Discount !!!!






After that , then balik rumah looo ~ went to meishen house sit awhile and play card , bcoz her aunty and cousin at Pahang , so we can go her house play... hehe ...
yeaa i LOVE today .. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment