Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gai gai with BFF

31/10/09 Saturday ..

today went Pyramid with my Ji Mui , yeeleng and feevien , why without Kelly ? bcoz she was not free and very hard to date with her ...

the follow photo was edited by FeeVien.. its quite funny... i hope to have 4 number from the flower fish ... haha XD


we planned early to have lunch at Sushi King , ya we Love sushi ^^
but after ate the sushi , me and yeeleng also felt stomach pain , don know is the sushi problem or what la .. mayb YES , mayb NO ...

After that we went to have a movie , Poker King ( HK movie) , for me la.. this movie nothing surprice lo bcoz i watched alot of glambing movie bfore , but this movie also got abit funny la...

after movie then go shopping around .. sobss i was spent RM 136 for 9++ hours at Praymid !! bought Sunblock , mask , and movie , lunch ( Sushi ) & dinner at Wong Kok .. wowww i was spent so much for today ... should save money for the coming days ...

had go and check my skin (face) ... sobsssssss ... now my skin age was 33 years old !!!!!!!!!!! sighhhhhh ~~~~ should take care my skin liao !!!!!!!!!



i LOVE today ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment