Thursday, December 17, 2009

cut Ronny's (my dog) hair !!!

17/12/09 Thursday

Sleep until 12.30pm only wake up.. bcoz yesterday slept at 2am , chit chat with my cousin..
wake up liao then go downstair.. OMG , saw my mother make sushi again !!!
she wanna give her sister , nephew eat... lolx =.=
she make some to them liao , still leave some ingredient , then i continue to make sushi loo..
sushi again as my Lunch .. ^^

i was help my dog , ROnny , to cut her hair , why ? not bcoz im too free ...
bcoz her hair dirty laa.. got something , not Kutu , even use water also cannot clean up , so i decided to cut her hair .. haha lets start flying cut show !!!
wanna to cut botak hair style to her ... but i scare she cry and hate me forever.. haha
so i jx cut her hair short short oni ..

after cut, then i clean up the dirty things in her hair and skin ..
haha bcome leng lui liao...
but she was ignore me when i call her name.. =.= mayb she no face to see people .. haha
but when i take a hot dog and call her name... haha she came forward me =)
my Ronny forever Won't say NO to food.. hahaha XD

3 comments:

  1. Haha, take a pic of ur dog and show us on monday. I wanna see how cute its gonna be like. Haha, a funny dog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fat fat dog but very cute and garang ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. my hp cannot upload pic to computer la.. too bad...
    Rocky more garang than Ronny lo..

    ReplyDelete