Thursday, December 17, 2009

nice day ^^

16/12/09 Wednesday ..

Early in the morning , planned to have Dim Sam breakfast , then i woke my brother and cousins up , rush them to prepare to go for breakfast ^^ haha .. then my eldest brother drove and bring us ( me , 2 cousin , and mother ) went to Puchong Dim Sam House .. the Dim Sam were very delicious and look very nice .. (sorry didnt take any picture bcoz Motorola hp cannot send to
computer , too bad )

after hav our breakfast , then went IOI mall shopping , OMG i wear my home cloth and go gai gai =.= lucky didnt meet up any of my friends at there.. haha .. bought all the material of Sushi and Salad , and shopping around .. and i bought swimsuit !!! wanna go learn swim soon .. =)

my mom was long time didnt home make sushi liao.. almost got 4years guaa... had long time didnt eat her sushi liao... of couse i got help her to make sushi la.. put alot of food inside my sushi .. yummmy ~~ and i also make salad , put Tomato , Strawberry , green apple , vegertables , pear .. nice ingredient right =)

Dinner Time.... went to GenWoon house to have BBQ party , today was his 19th birthday , bring along my cousins went his party makan.. haha ... i miss BBQ chicken wing !! haha
what birthday present i give him ?? is my Salad !!! haha give him as his present , bcoz forgot to buy his present , and empty hand go for the party very pai seh...
eat , chit chat , play around , very very enjoy and happy =)
almost 12.30am oni back home ...tired ... but nice day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment