Friday, December 11, 2009

i feel GOOD !!!

11/12/09 Friday , Exam Day !!!!

yesterday night i set alarm (8.45am) to wake me up at the early morning to study !!
early in the morning , ermm around 5am !!! i had long time didnt awake by the "Sembahyang Song" , today the Sembahyang wake me up !!! was very moody bcoz 5am was damn early for me !! of coz i wont study at this time la.. haha continue sleep on =p

Ring ~ ring ~ ring ~ alarm ring ... is time to study .. but doesnt in mood to study lo , why ? i also don know , lazy ? no motivation ? or i have been prepared well ?
Honesty , im NOT really prepared for exam !!! nothing enter into my brain !!! start to feel nervous ....jx in a short moment.. haha.. how come ? am i too confidence ??
honesty , i am NO confidence to pass this round !! bcoz havent prepared well =(

my exam was start at 3pm to 5pm .. 2 hours paper .. went college at 12pm to do some preparation ( study !! ) ... meet with my friend and have lunch with her , then study together with her , but not very focus on my study !! OMG .. too bad !!

i tell myself , no matter how is the exam question , i also MUST have confident to answer , i also MUST answer all the question even write rubbish ... =p

Yeahhhhh ~~~ finally i was finish my exam !!! i know to answer but not really confirm the answers were correct or wrong... 50% is the passing rate ... hope to get above 50% !!!!!
pray for me !!!!

i feel good ~ i feel good ~ really feel release after finish the exam !! =)

1 comment:

  1. congratulation!!! finally finish ur last paper edi and now relax urself and prepare go for lagoon 21/12/2009 ( monday ) hope wont rain on that day;) very excited now...

    ReplyDelete