Saturday, January 9, 2010

ACCA class started ..

last year December was Mega Sale !!! but .... i didnt went shopping !!!!!!
ok nothing to complain bcoz i am poor in December ...

but now start ACCA class jor , i realised i have not much cloth to wear.. haizz sienzz..
secondary school life no need worry bout Cloths bcoz got school uniform , but that time very wish to go for college life bcoz can wear own shirt...
but now i am wish to got uniform to wear to college loo... everytime repeat to wear the 4 to 5 shirts only... damn sienz man !! and very scare ppl will suddenly ask me " y u always wear the same shirt ? " , but until now none of my fren say me bfore la.. haha XD (maybe they say behind me... )

i still havent got the mood to start class lo , honesty .. still in holiday mood...
taken 3 papers this semester , Monday to Thursday also got class , i hope none of my lecture wan to tambah class !!!
now i am in New group , not very biasa bcoz my Gang ppl different group with me , i have to kenal new friend ..
im lonely in class T_T

1 comment:

  1. Haha, agree with u bout the uniform. So sien la, everyday have to think what shirt to wear.=.=

    In class no need worry la, i every sem oso face new gang ppl, just say hi to the person sitting besides u. Hi few times, auto becomes friend d. =) All the best!!
    (thats how ur friends list increase)

    ReplyDelete