Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pyramid gai gai

22/1/2010 Friday.

Today i drove went to Pyramid shopping with Han Mei . Ya only me and her . i doesnt like to shop with a group of people ..

Finally i bought my CNY clothes , actually the cloth i bought not for CNY la.. Not purposely buy cloth for CNY , i only want some new cloth..
i can wear old cloth during CNY also , my old cloth still look very new , even tot all my friends were saw the shirts i wear it before .. haha at least my old cloth still can wear out and see people ..

ermm ... Shopping ( 3 and half of hours ) plus makan at pizza hut ( spent 1 hour ) , i was spent RM 88.90 for clothes , RM 15 for pizza hut , and RM 3 for parking . In total spent liao RM 106.90 .. Went out shopping one day really can "suck my blood" ..

lets talk about my clothes , hehe ..
i bought one shirt @ Forever 21 = RM29
T shirt @ don knw what the shop name = RM18
white tube @ Asia Revenue there = RM 5.90
and white short pant = RM 36

thats all , only 2 shirts ..........................

And i realised ah , Pyramid sell de T shirt almost all above RM32 ( after discount ) , saw some shops got 20% , 50% , 70% discount , after discount still very mahal , got discount macam no discount =.=!!

No comments:

Post a Comment