Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am busy

These few days felt myself was in busy . What am i busy ?
im busy for study .. when i said "study" doesnt mean that i study all the time la , im not that hardworking if u know me , hehe ..

Monday to Thursday also got classes , 6 hours of classes except for tuesday ( 3 hours only) ..
Everytime drove to college is not a problem for me , but ... the problem is find parking at college , i HATE that !!! Almost everytime reach college area liao also have to spend 10 to 30 minute to find parking !!
my 6 hours class also end at 6.15pm , lucky my lecture also drove car , to avoid the jam , lecture also let us go at 6pm .. there was very big different in the 15 minute !! After 6pm was started jam like hell..

Everytime when reach home liao then bath & eat , feel very tired and sleepy , but i still have the energy to sit infront of tv and watch drama =p even tot the drama i was watched it before.

After that back to my room , study awhile ( 15 to 30 minute ) , haha XD , only study for the few minute , at least i got study right =p

No comments:

Post a Comment