Monday, August 10, 2009

birthday cards made by ME

This is the card made for Han Mei... wanna to send it to her house but she came my house before her birthday, and jx gave her and notice her must open on 3/8/09 ( her birthday) , but MeiShen said she sure open bfore her birthday, so... keep by MeiShen and gave her on her birthday.


The special in this card is the birds...


This is another birthday card made by me and wanna to give my Ji-Mui , YeeLeng.
The special in tis card is the ROSE , made by me !! first time i made the rose , ermmm failed to made it many times but didnt give up and finally done ^^ i love the rose ^^


Feel like very empty if jx put the rose , then i add the ribbon on it..


nice not ???????? i feel not bad laaa ^^


Happy birthday to Han Mei
and
Yee Leng ^^

5 comments:

  1. nice cards!
    so creative...
    i expect mine to be at least ABOVE STANDARD kay...
    GAMBATTE IN MAKING MY CARD
    XOXOXOXO......

    ReplyDelete
  2. yor Vivien u so TAMAK lah== TMT...When i received your birthday card then i feel very surprise and I edi brought small present for u but i not yet make the card lah. Nvm i plan to give u when we go lagoon de or once finish i hantar u your house lol;)Sorry because i'm too late;( Hope u forgive me lol k;p Thanks for your card and i very super like it. Give u MMuackssss ( special for u only haha )

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. ehh the Rose nice mahh ???
    late better than None mahh.. ^^

    Fvien : ermm... i wil b busy in October , so u dun expect to much from me !! hahahhahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo...........
    so cham la me.....=S
    dont carez! I want it....XP

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha.... r u order me to do it ??
    lol

    ReplyDelete