Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shopping day..

13/8/09 Thursday..

today having F5 class at 8am to 11am... damn lazy to wake up and drive to college , but i stil went for the class.. but my mind stil in dream...

After the class then jx straight back home and online... suddenly my eldest brother said wan bring me go Midvelly shopping.. woww so excited when i heard that.. what happen to him suddenly said wan bring me go shopping ???? LOL.. bcoz he wan go buy his fren (female) 21 years old birthday present...

When shopping with my brother , he walk so fast and i walk bhind him , wat the.... any competition for walking ????

Then he bring me go Cloths shop.. hehe .. then take some cloths try and try and try...
then i told him , i like this shirt and that pants, he was paid for me ... yeahh piii~ hope he wont claim from me ...

After that we went to Sushi King .. was ate alot laa but didnt take all the pic of sushi bcoz busy in eating.. haha.... feel like eat very few but the bill above RM50 !!

after that , went to Shojikiya , which is a shop selling all Japan snacks , i was bought Meito Choco (like ice-cream)... yumm yummy
wanna to back home soon but that time (4.30pm) sure very jam !! so we went for a movie...
i wan to watch the HK funny movie <009> but he dont want.... so we watched another HK movie <> , ermmm this movie quite nice ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment