Monday, August 31, 2009

OMG~ this few day i damn BORING~

ermm... primary sch and high sch having holiday 1week , but college dun have holiday. =(
my two cousins came my house and overnight 1week .. every morning they follow my parent go swim .. i didnt follow bcoz hav class , even i dun hav class also dun wan go swim , bcoz i dun noe swim , but this is not the main point , the main point is... the swimming pool is at outdoor !!!! bcoz of my cousins , this few day no mood to study , haha ... busy play with them , fight with them , kacau them , but they kacau me most of the time....

my Programm Test 1 of Law paper was failed ( below 50%) , but its ok , doesnt feel very sad bout it ... PT 2 coming soon ... but havent start study yet ... damn lazy....i think most of my classmate r busy study n prepare for it .... but , wat am i doing right now ......????

this year Merdeka day i didnt go countdown , don hav any celebration also.. jx stay home watch tv and online , tats all.... last time stil got went out countdown with fren , but this year dun hav the mood , mayb H1N1 , mayb too lazy , mayb too sienx ......

ermmmm ... still got what to write lehh ?????? ermmmm.......
ohh yaa... my gor gor and di di went out watch movie already , they didnt call me out.. T.T
fine !!!! who care !!!! chehh ~ who wan out with them ?!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey..u boring?? i tell u i'm more boring than u lol=( do u know what u doing during this holiday? i'm playing PS2 at home only so sienx + no mood haiz=(

    ReplyDelete