Thursday, August 20, 2009

20/8/09 Thursday..

early morning i woke up feel very very very pening , then lie back on bed , sweating...... feel like the world " vibrate " ... haizzz... after that , call my eldest brother bring me go see doctor , doctor said i jx high fever and cough oni ... Paid RM31 for deman ubat , cough ubat , and antibiotic..
After that , i back home and sleep again , damn not well..
haizz... wake up liao then go take bath .. take off my cloths liao feel damn pening , and wanna wear back cloth , but...... suddenly i pengsan liao.... the hot water still switch on .... i dun know how long i pengsan , think around 2 minute , then i woke up myself , and was cannot stand up , very suffer ahhh..... so jx sit on floor ......feel my body was no energy ... nobody safe me ....
haizzz.... sit on floor and bath.....
That time jx my eldest brother at home only , and he at downstair , he dont know i was pengsan at toilet jx now.......
Lucky i woke up that time ...... if not......... haizzz......

3 comments:

  1. OMG..u pengsan and nobody knew again..
    damn kesiann..
    pengsan with naked body??
    huhuhu~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sei pooo...
    still laugh ??? cold blood woman !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WA?? Then now u baik lioa mei?? Take yourself lol k=)

    ReplyDelete