Saturday, August 8, 2009

feeling of today ... bad...

8/8/09 Saturday.

today is my cousin (cheepeng) birthday and my grandma's chinese birthday...
my cousin was went to Singapore few days ago for study degree.. i wish to call him and say hapi birthday with him but he was stop using the phone number and i yet to have his new phone number , so jx wish him in facebook..
Few days ago i was decided to back hometown ( Muar , Johor ) for celebrate my grandma birthday. My eldest brother was decided back on Friday night , but until tat night , he told me back on the next day morning , and he decide to come back Subang on Tuesday or Wednesday. haizzz , i having exam on Tuesday and Wednesday , so not decide to follow his car... my dad decided to drive car back Muar but he will back to Subang on Sunday or Monday morning , feel like very rush ... and i have not yet prepare well for my LAW exam !! haixxxx.... at the end , i also didnt back to hometown... but i feel like wan to back hometown ... nvm , jx wait for holiday or new year loo...
Today also is my friend's ( lai yee) son full month party at her house , i was decide to go for the party if im not going back hometown , but jx now some quarrel with my mom , make me out of mood , scare she will find something to quarrel with me if i go for the party... so end of today i also stay at home ...
Sometime really feel my mom gila , suddenly find something to quarrel , suddenly find something to scold , like to call me do this do that , bla bla blaa.... everything also come against me... haizzz... IF i can endure , sure i will keep quiet...hopefully...
Jx hope my family all back to hometown then leave me alone at home.... nobody kacau , nobody scold by , nobody order me to do something...

No comments:

Post a Comment